Once a decision has been made to lease commercial space for any business, the process can be challenging.
Olivieri Real Estate LLC Leasing Agents will help you through the entire process.
Our years of experience allows Olivieri Agents to determine which properties best fit your needs, and assist with the necessary documentation to prepare and process property lease agreements. Once all information is accepted by the landlord, we prepare a complete tenant packet, including instruction on Internet access, utilities, service requests and other required documents.
- Provide comprehensive needs assessment and real estate plan
- Provide best available space options for prospects
- Negotiate to ensure the best deal and value
- All activities related to rental, move-ins, and lease renewals, including generating and handling traffic, leasing, qualifying prospects and lease documentation
- Acquire new opportunities from leads and referrals, as well as cold calling, canvassing and creative reach-out efforts
- Draft leasing forms including, but not limited to, LOI's, leases, lease Abstracts, leasing
- Documents, Commission Agreements and Tenant Representation Agreements
- Effectively present prospects, their financials, business plans, available financing, and letters of intent to directors, owners/landlords and any other required parties
- Interface with clients and prospects to define the parameters, lease terms, and limitations surrounding a possible lease or listing
- Assist in marketing and ensure accurate and timely updates are made to all collateral, websites, etc.
- Inspect properties weekly to ensure maintenance, repairs, lighting and overall appearances are being maintained, and make appropriate recommendations to maintenance director
- Analyze data and financial information to determine the long-term value of a potential lease
- Conduct local and sub-market analysis of existing inventory and competitive properties
- Utilize websites and email marketing to advertise and promote properties to the brokerage community
- Conduct credit checks, collect financial information, and perform due diligence on prospective tenants
- Maintain a network of local, regional and national brokers to send lease updates, flyers, etc.